Saturday, November 04, 2006

My sister is a heartless bitch!Unfortunatly she has my kids now and so far she has not let me see them at all! She told me i could take them trick or treating halloween since that has always been a big deal for us.I'm not one of those moms that just takes them to a store or 2,like my sis,i always make sure they have alot of fun.Find somewhere that's having games and go to every house we can find,which for me is exhausting but a blast for them!So we agree to meet at 6:30.I get there at 6:25 cause i was so excited,i hadn't seen my kids in over a month!Well she wasn't there when i got there so i call to see how far away she was.That bitch says"oh we came early,around 5,i tried to call you(she did not!)we're in jasper now...sorry." Everything inside me wanted to scream and call her every ungodly name i could think of but i didnt,i just said,so i can't see them tonight? She said no,sorry.and hung up.I cried all night.I've never missed trick or treating with my boys.This whole thing isn't right.I did nothing wrong to have my babies taken from me except be sick.So because i have fucking lupus and sometimes feel to sick and tired to fold the clothes i should have my kids taken?? Thats all it was,dfacs was called by my ex's mother(the one who beat me!)because i wouldnt let her take my son to see his dad in jail.So dfacs started making their weekly visits.I mustve got a neat freak for a case worker cause he came out and all the dishes were done,trash taken out,all that needed to be done was the clean clothes in the basket hadnt been put up yet and daniel had toys and cracker crumbs around him on the floor.This man tells me that my house is intolerable!Idon't know anyone with 2 kids who has a spotless house!So he puts in his little file that my house was messy and then last may i let my 6 yr old go visit my mom in fla,like he does every yr!The day after he left my case worker comes by and i tell him where jeremiah was.He says oh sounds like fun!Two days later he comes by with a court order to take him from me cause i didnt ask permission from him before i let him go!The system is completely fucked!I know a bitch that has 3 kids and got arrested for meth and weed,you know where her kids are? With her!So the morel of this story is dfacs doesnt care if you do drugs,as long as you keep a clean house(who wouldnt on speed!)Appearances are everything.

1 Comments:

Blogger amber said...

thank you chris,they're with her because she was the closest family member that could take them.i'm getting them back soon though,i already have a bigger place,i just have to keep it for 6 mths

10:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Backgrounds