Monday, July 24, 2006

They've ripped my babies from my arms,
They've spewed their accusations that I caused them harm.
Their sticks and stones, they break my bones, but their lies cut much deeper.
This mountain I'm climbing seems much steeper.
They say if I make this climb then again they'll be mine but THEY say alot of things,
And most of it stings and most of it brings,pain I cannot bare.
But what do they care?
Family betrayl all say they mean well,but their misguided assumptions misinformed the ones with all the power.
The power to take all that I had.
The power to destroy all that I am.
Life has stolen all I hold dear.
My friends,my family,and now my children I fear.
Chipping away at my soul and all this destruction will soon take it's toll.
Pieces of me have been snatched up and shredded and the one thing that I have most dreaded has now come to pass.
So I ask,how much longer can one last with the absence of their heart?

2 Comments:

Blogger Anonymous Bitch said...

Oh my god. They took your children? Amber I am so sorry. I know that doesnt really help. I feared something bad happened when you werent on for a long time. I really hope things get better. You deserve for things to get better.

12:10 AM  
Blogger amber said...

thank you,yea they took my kids cause my ex's crazy ass mom called dfacs on me cause i wouldn't let her son see MY child.he's an abusive monster..so i was going through the whole process with dfacs and during that i let my 6yr old go to fla to see his grandma and didn't tell dfacs til afterwards,so they got a court order and took my kids.i'll get them back soon though,i gotta finish parenting classes and all that.i just got home from rehab today..got off my pain meds for good!!i feel much better

2:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Backgrounds