Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Never,EVER,get your hair colored by a ditzy blonde fresh outta school.Now there's nothing really wrong with ditzy,or blonde,or fresh outta school,but when you put the three together,it's a recipe for disaster!Which is what my hair is now!O.k. so a few mths ago,august to be exact,i colored my hair black,my natural color is light to medium brown,i think,been a while since i've seen it.My roots had started to grow back and looked rediculous.Since I was tired of black I decided to have it colored as close to my natural shade as possible with maybe some subtle highlights.So i go to the salon and am greeted by this very airheadish blonde who could not be over 21.I tell her what i would like done to my hair ,she gets this horrified look on her face and says in a most stereotypical "valley girl" tone ,"that's gonna be like really hard to lighten black hair.Why'd you dye it black anyway,that was way stupid!" I stood there thinking,oh my god,i'm about to put my hair in the hands of a chick who's idol is probably paris hilton.Now let me just say that i know that not all blondes are ditzy,but there are some that totally fit the profile of a laguna beach girl,which she did,so for those of you out there like her who are thinking about leaving me a nasty comment,please don't attempt this,you will need those brain cells to fully understand the next episode of the O.C.Now i know what some of you are thinking,if you thought she was an idiot then why did you let her do your hair?Well ,they were supposedly having a sale on hair coloring,$20 off,what they didn't tell me until they were done was that you can only get the discount if you also get a $20 haircut and a $10 deep conditioning treatment...shoulda read the fine print i guess,so yea,it's partly my fault for trying to save money.So anyway,she tells me that i have two choices,bleach my hair and risk major damage,or do some kind of bleach wash,which isn't as harsh but won't lighten it as much.I opt for the wash.i did not want to risk my hair falling out! She's putting the bleach in my hair and i notice that she's also putting it on the roots,which didn't need to be lightened since the goal was to make the rest of my hair match the roots.Also let me add that during the entire process i had to listen to her and another "laguna beach" chick talk about breast implants,apparently the other chick had hers done 10 yrs ago and was saying it was time for a "touch up".They were also complaining about thier fatasses which couldn't be more then a size 4!Now since i am NOT a size 4,this kind of talk made me want to vomit.It ranked right up there with when i worked my ass off at burger king just so my baby could have diapers,only to hear the teenage girls bitching because they weren't gonna have enough money for the prom dress they had been eyeing.I would always think,oh please,shut up til you have REAL problems to bitch about.But anyway,getting off subject here,so she finishes bleaching it and i see that my roots are now yellow and the rest is streaks of black,dark brown,and orange.She sees the terror in my eyes and says,"chill,we'll put the brown dye on it and then it'll be hot." (oh my god,paris hilton IS her idol!)She puts the brown dye on it alright,along with my ears,forehead,nose,and neck,which she told me I could get off with cold cream,isn't that HER job??.We get done and it looked ok i guess,my roots were still lighter then the rest which was my problem in the 1st place but most of the black had come out .She told me to wait a month and then come back(pay her another $110!) and they would do the process again to get all the black out,then i should be able to have the desired color.She offers to curl the ends of my hair and i say ,"ok,whatever." So she does and i thought,"my god,this chick can't even use a curling iron properly." There were all kinds of iron marks on it.But i thought,fuck it,she's doing this part for free,so i pay her an obsene amount of money and leave.The next morning i take my shower ,using the color protectant shampoo she told me i just HAD to have.As i'm blow drying my hair i start to notice that my roots have faded to orange,so i inspect the rest and discover that there are yellow and orange streaks all over my head!At that point i just wanted to cry,but instead i went back to the "laguna salon",which is what i now refer to it as,lol.I showed the chick her fuck up and asked what could be done.She says well i could fix it for you friday.I say,"oh no,no,YOU aren't touching my hair again,I want the manager." So now i have an appointment to get it fixed,for free ofcourse,with someone who i fucking pray has some intelligence,but seeing as how she hired the hilton sisters,it's not looking too good.I guess we'll see friday afternoon.Everyone please pray for me,lol.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Backgrounds