Saturday, May 13, 2006

Yesterday was a good day.I went to Jeremiah's school for a mother's day brunch.The teacher read a story called,I'll Love You Forever,by Robert Munsch.It was very touching.It was about a mother and her son,it starts with him being a baby and each night she'd crawl in his room up to his bed,rock him in her arms and say,i'll love you forever,i'll like you for always as long as i'm living my baby you'll be.Then he's 2 ,9,a teenager,and then a grown man and still every night she'd rock him and say the same thing.It even showed her going to his house with a ladder,climbing through the window,picking up this great big man and rocking him.Towards the end the mother is old and sick and her son comes to visit her in her bed,she starts to say,i'll love you forever..but can't finish so her son picks her up,rocks her and says,i'll love you forever,i'll like you for always,as long as i'm living my mommy you'll be.See all those nights she thought he was sleeping.Then at the end he goes home to his new baby girl,crawls up to her bed,picks her and rocks her and says,i'll love you forever,i'll like you for always as long as i'm living my baby you'll be.It was so sweet,most of the mothers were tearing up ,along with myself.Then we ate muffins,cookies,pigs in a blanket,and pound cake.I was sitting with Jeremiah and this other little boy who's mommy couldn't make it came up to me,hugged me and said,"will you be my mommy today?' I said,"oh my god ,that's so sweet!" I told him to pull his chair next to Jeremiah's and helped him make his mother's day card.Jeremiah had already made his,It was so cute,it had arms glued to the side and when you opened it,the arms opened up and inside he wrote,i love you this much! It's the 1st mother's day card he's ever made for me and i'll cherish it and that day always :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Backgrounds