Monday, November 27, 2006

OK,i need some objective opinions here.Last night a friend of my b/f who i had never met came over to our house while we were gone.Instead of just leaving they waited around and talked to our neighbor who is pretty attractive.When we get home we walk to the door.My b/f does not introduce me nor do his friends bother to say hi,instead they say,"hey dude,do you know the chick next door?" He says no.They say,"well have you SEEN HER!" He says,"well yea." We go in and i walk to towards the back and hear them start talking about how her ass looked when she bent over.My b/f just said right on. Ok so i'm not really upset with my b/f,just thought he shoulda introduced me,but i don't like his dumbass friends.I thought their comments were rude.I mean the 1st time they meet me all they can do is tell my b/f how hot our neighbor is,they didnt even bother to say hello to me,like i wasn't even there.Also i cannot have the house i'm living in be a place were his idiot friends come over at all hours of the night,without calling,to play video games and uh..smoke,,which i HATE to,if i'm going to get my kids back.Ok so tell me your thoughts,,were they rude or not?

3 Comments:

Blogger Musawwir said...

Hi Amber,
You are right, that was very rude of your b/f and his friends. I hope that you have made some rules about that sort of thing. Probably your b/f and his friends have no social skills and you must teach them.

2:39 AM  
Blogger amber said...

oh i have,i just told my b/f that he can visit those kind of friends at thier house and do whatever it is they wanna do.my house is to be dumbass and smoke free!

8:25 AM  
Blogger Musawwir said...

LOL Good for you

2:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Backgrounds