Monday, November 20, 2006

What Fucked up Dreams May Come:
I always have crazy ,sometimes prophetic dreams,but when i'm pregnant,jesus,they're really fucked up!Last night I dreamed I was back in the house i grew up in.There was a little boy with black hair and piercing blue eyes,standing in the livingroom,holding a black and white cat.I ask his name and he says,"David" He says he's my brother.A man and woman who were suppose to be our parents come out of the bedroom and say they're leaving.The back door slams shut behind them and the cat screams at the same time.I look over to the boy and cat and see the boy carving the number 11 into the cats side with his pinky nail.I assume the boy is crazy so i take the cat from him and open the door to let it out.I look outside and see the man and woman in their car,dead.Demons were in the car eating thier remians.There were also demons all around the house.At the bottom of the porch steps was a huge roaring lion,it had been frozen.I shut the door and let the cat go,it jumps back in David's arms.I ask him what's going on.He says very calmly and never making eye contact with me,"the 11th hr."I had no idea what that meant so i just start barracading the place.I begin to board up the windows when i see 2 men and a woman walking to the door.Both the men look the same,suit and tie ,dark rimmed glasses and hats,the woman is beautiful,long black hair,violet eyes and she's wearing a long flowing ice blue dress.She also seems to be gliding instead of walking.I go to open the door thinking they have come to help us when David grabs my arm and says,"Do not be fooled,they are not in God's image." Suddenly the cat turns into a sword.He gives it to me and I break through the window with it ,the woman glides back and watches as i try to fight the 2 men.No matter what i do they keep coming back to life.I look back at the woman who is looking right at me and i hear her voice in my head speaking in a weird language.I get really scared even though i dont know what she's saying so i start crying and saying please let me wake up.I wake up...Does anyone know what the fuck the 11th hr is? Any thoughts on this would be appreciated.

2 Comments:

Blogger brenna said...

End of the world?

9:28 AM  
Blogger Anonymous Bitch said...

Hmm, I really liked that. Sounds like something I would write! I would have fun writing that.

4:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Backgrounds