Friday, February 03, 2006

Well everyone i'm back after a long hiatus(6 mths).Since aug i have moved to dalton and started beauty college.I've had some problems but hopefully it'll work out.Like no one will ever watch my kids! Tomorrow i'm suppose to go to school but my 2 yr old's grandma flaked on me..again.Also my 6 yr old's dad seemed to think picking up his g/f was more important then getting his son this weekend..so i'm pretty much fucked.I'm still single unfortunately and my best friend and basically the only person i spend any time with,went back to jail the day before new yrs eve..that really sucked!So i've been pretty lonely without my kaleb,we've been really good friends since we were 14,almost 11 yrs.I'll have some pics of him posted soon.He's a cutie.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Backgrounds