Saturday, August 20, 2005

Yesterday was a pretty good day.I went to the beauty college to apply for financial aide and the pale grant is gonna pay for everything.I don't even have to pay registration fee.So i was excited about that.I'm officially a student now,which seems so strange to me since like 6 yrs ago i was shooting up crank in a gas station bathroom..stealing whatever from whoever for drug money..i really have come a long way.thanks to my kids.So i'm on my way home,smiling and happy,when i hear sirens ..cop sirens.fuck.I got pulled over for going 46 in a 25..which is bullshit cause i saw the cop sitting there the 1st time i drove by,i got a little lost,lol,so i knew he was there and looked at my spedometer and it said 35.i think he pulled me over cause i passed someone going 15mph when i went by him.It'n it something how life punches you in the face if you dare crack a smile?lol.I know a tickets not that big a deal but it pisses me off cause i wasnt freakin speeding is all.Today should be even better though,we're having jeremiah's b-day party today.It's not is b day til the 23rd but we're having his party later today at my friend jacob's house..like 16acres of land for him to run around on,,a barn with animals for him to play with and there's gonna be about 15 other people there with their kids.W'ere gonna cook out,eat cake and icecream,play guitar ,well jacob and his friends will since i cant play,lol.and open presents ofcourse.My sister the bitch tries to outdo me every yr,on b days,x-mas..everything.I had told her like 2 weeks ago not to get him a bike cause i was going to.Well she did anyway,,she got hers 1st cause she has more money then i do.so i went to ask her what she got him yesterday before i went shopping..she said,,"oh i went ahead and got him that bike,does it really matter who it comes from" yes it matters!So i went to walmart upset cause i had no idea what to get him.they've already gotten him every video game i can think of,amd they got the bike so i'm left with crappy action figures and robot dolls that he doesnt really like.I had jacob with me and he knew how pissed i was so he was helping me look..I was like,he's gonna hate all the crappy gifts i got him,,blah blah blah,,then jacob was like,,hold on a min,,i think i saw something cool.He came back with a wideboard,.,which is a skateboard but wider and it has a handle bar on the front for him to hold onto.,.it was perfect..jeremiahs always talking about how cool skaters are,so i know he'll like it.I know the party i throw for him will be alot cooler then whatever my sis is gonna do.See at this party we're gonna have lots of GOOD music,let him get as dirty as he wants,and let him eat whatever he wants.At her party it's gonna be people from church,no cake,and i can garuntee no music unless its gospel,,and not the cool young gospel,,the old boring gospel.And she doesnt let him get dirty when he plays,which to me is no fun!Hopefully everything will go as planned and jeremiah will have an awesome b day!

1 Comments:

Blogger Musawwir said...

Dear Amber, I was casually browsing through blogs and came across yours. I am always happy to meet another writer. You write very descriptively and with a lot of heart. Going down deep like that and revealing your true self is quite an accomplishment of self discovery. I am going to add you to my favs and watch what you post from now on.
Phillip

8:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Backgrounds