Thursday, August 18, 2005

Something amazing happened to me today.I went to visit Matt's mom...the friend that died..and she wasn't home.Anytime i go there and no ones home it makes me miss Matt more,,cause if people are there it takes my mind off of it.So on the way home i decided to go this spot where me and him used to sit,look at the lake and smoke weed.It's a very beautiful place and i havent been since he died.So i go..sit there,cry and talk to matt.I kept saying god i miss you,,i love you,,why did you have to die..basically just telling him how special he still is to me and how much i miss him..i sat there for about 30 mins.As i was pulling out i said,god please,just give me a sign that he can hear me,,that he knows i love him.about 2 secs after i said that the song only god knows why by kid rock came on the radio.this was matts fav song,we played it at the funeral.this is the song that represents matt to me.so as soon as i heard the 1st few notes i knew it was my sign,,i got this overwhelming feeling that matt was in the car with me,i could see him out of the corner of my eye,but when i turned to look,,ofcourse he was gone..i screamed,,thank you god!! over and over..i know this seems like a silly coincedence..but i know what i felt.Not to mention the fact that the next song that came on was angel by sarah mclaghlan,,which is the song i sang at his funeral..any doubts i had were gone then.I've been having a really hard time getting over his death,,especially since the 27th will make it a yr since he died.but this experience today helped me alot,,now i finally know that he's here with me.even in death he has found a way to comfort me.

1 Comments:

Blogger amber said...

yea,,it really made me feel better..i never felt like that before..such a strong feeling of his presence.i was laughing and crying at the same time.i came home and looked at his pic and for the 1st time instead of being sad i was happy,,just happy that i was blessed enough to know him

6:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Backgrounds