Thursday, August 18, 2005

My friend Jacob spent the night with me last night.We used to live together,not as a couple,just as friends,cause apparently thats how every guy i meet sees me.I hadn't seen him in about 3 weeks.It was really nice to spend some time with a friend again.Just having someone to sit beside me and watch movies with was refreshing.And i actually slept..we fell asleep on the couch together.I don't think my friends realize how much it means to me just to have them around.I've had a crush on Jacob since 9th grade.He was my reason for even showing up to school.He was the hippie guy with gorgeous long blonde hair,piercing blue eyes,and vintage clothes.He was in drama club,so ofcourse i joined to :) and he writes some of the most beautiful poetry.Me and my little group of friends used to follow him around school,,drooling on ourselves,lol..but he had no clue,I never got up the nerve to talk to him.Skip to nearly 10 yrs later when i call my friend Kaleb and say,"hey,whats goin on?" He says,'nothin,just chillin with Jacob." I say.."jacob? Jacob who?"..then he says his last name..I was instantly a giddy 15yr old girl again..'Oh my god,,he's at your house right now??" he says,"Uh,,yea..."..I say,"i'm on my way!" So while i'm on my way there Kaleb tells Jacob about me,,ofcourse he had no idea who i was..so kaleb says,,shes a girl that used to follow you around school...well apparently there was another girl that followed him around,,and she was not very attractive.so he thought i was her and wasnt looking foward to meeting me.So I finally get there,walk in the door,,nervous as shit!Jacob says hi without even looking up.Then i walk in front of him and he sees me..with a shocked look he says,"oh..hey! you're pretty!" well this ofcourse made me almost faint..i had dreamed about hearing him say that for a long time! So the three of us hang out and watch movies all night..and the entire time all i can think is,i'm sitting next to jacob..my leg is touching his..oh my god,!!!! I had to keep calming myself down in my head,,youre 24 yrs old,you have 2 kids,,quit acting like a giddy schoolgirl..but i couldnt help it. So after a few hrs kaleb decides to go to bed,but luckily theres still one more movie to watch,so now its just me and jacob..alone..together..in the dark,except light from the tv. I told him i was cold and asked for a blanket,which was a big lie,,i was actually pretty hot next to him! so he covers us in a blanket and grabs my hand..i thought my heart was gonna burst in my chest when i felt his hand on mine.So we watch the entire movie and still nothing more then hand holding..i'm way to shy to make a move,,especially with him! The movie ends and he turns to me and asks how i liked it,,I said,it was ok,but,,and before i could finish he kisses me! i'm pretty sure angels came down from heaven and was playing music in my ears,,and ofcourse through the whole kiss all i could think was ..oh my fucking god,,i'm kissing jacob! it almost felt like how i would imagine kissing a celeb would be,,cause i had dreamed about it for like 10 yrs and built him up in my head. after we finished kissing i said ,OUTLOUD,i just kissed jacob andrews...oh my god,,then i started giggling and couldnt stop,,he probably thought i was a nut!So after that we started hanging out more and he eventually moved in cause he needed a place and i'm lonely.we became very good friends quickly.But one night we had the talk,,the what exactly are we talk..so ofcourse..just like with every other guy he said we were too much alike to be a couple,,and we are alot alike,,but i've always thought it was a diff reason,like i'm not pretty enough..cause i'm every guys best friend,but never their girlfriend,,except for the few abusive assholes i've been with.So anyway,,we lived together a while and the image i had of him in my head slowly changed,,hard to think of someone as a god after they fart on you,lol..which he seems to love doing..So thats the story behind jacob,,now instead of "oh my god,,jacobn andrews"..it's "quit farting on my feet,you gross motherfucker,lol" but i still love him anyway :)

1 Comments:

Blogger amber said...

yea,i had fun.he may be spending the night again,he took my car to work today so i think i can talk him into it.one time at lunch i just stood staring at him in front of his table and he was like,uh,,wanna sit down? i was such a dork,i just sat there and watched him eat,lol

7:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Backgrounds