Saturday, July 23, 2005

They say it gets easier,that each day the pain fades a little at a time.
Well for me that theory has proven untrue.
Infact it seems just the opposite.
For with each passing moment that I exsist in a world where you cease to be-the emptiness,
the hole,the aching just grows stronger.
With each heartbeat comes longing.
Each breathe filled with regret.
Words never said and things left undone.
Who will love me now?
Who will save me now?
For you were my salvation.
You were my love.
Inside of you was half of my soul.
You were the link to other worlds.
An endless stream of possibilities I saw in your eyes.
Wisdom beyond my comprehension flowed from your lips.
And now without you I am lost.
How do I breathe,smile,love,laugh,or live when pieces of me were taken with your spirit...never to return again?

Amber Wells,May 5,2005

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Backgrounds